Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
North American Coordinating Council on Japanese Library Resources
How to Use CiNii Books and Identify GIF Participants to Process ILL/DD Requests
1. Retrieve CiNii Books record by the information provided in the ILL/DD request.
URL of the Material 『前川国男 コスモスと方法』: http://ci.nii.ac.jp/ncid/BN00591343
If a request does not include a record URL, refer the requestor to the User's instruction page or contact GIF Project Manager for assistance
2. In the full record, open the pull down menu by clicking the down arrow. The default setting is "Any Libraries"
3. Select "Available via Japan and US ILL" by highlighting it.
4. From the list of "Japan-US ILL" institutions, click each library to see if it will lend a book to the US. Check an indicator such as "loan period" and/or "renewal information." This information is only applicable to book lending.
1. Chiba University does lend books. See the information below "loan period..."
2. Tokai Univeristy does NOT lend books. No loan information is provided as in below.
Contact the Webmaster