Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
North American Coordinating Council on Japanese Library Resources
How To Use CiNii Books for Your ILL/DD Requests
If you are not in the Advanced Search screen, click on "Advanced Search" (this depends on your browser)
Advanced Search screen
Click "Advanced Search" if your browser takes you to this screen
2. Type Search Keywords in JAPANESE or Search by Katakana or Hiragana
When you use Katakana or Hiragana, divide the words as you romanize.
- In Japanese: 前川国男 コスモスと方法
- In katakana: マエカワ クニオ コスモス ト ホウホウ
- In Hiragana: まえかわ くにお こすもす と ほうほう
Click on the link for a full record
3. In the full record display, copy and paste the URL into your ILL/DD Request so that ILL/DD staff could get access to this record.
(If You Are ILL/DD Staff, Click Here to Continue)
Contact the Webmaster