portal#u-gakugei.ac.jp (Please replace # with @)
About the Library
The library was constructed in Koganei in 1961, with all the e branch libraries joining together on the Koganei campus by 1964. The present Library building was completed in 1974.
Mochizuki bunko (望月文庫): 1924, Teaching education related materials donated by Mochizuki Gunshirō (望月軍四郎) and others, Textbooks since the Meiji period, 7,627 items
Using the Library
The Library is open to the general public. Please refer to "Guide for Visitors".
Photocopy: Please refer to "How to use library materials".
Accessing Closed Stack
Accessing Rare Books
Prior to the visit: